When you come to us looking for an online store, we’ll sit down with you and share our experience with you. We won’t rush in and suggest that setting up an online store is right for your business. We will be as objective as we can and will help you answer questions such as:
- Is the online store complementary to an existing “bricks-and-mortar” business?
- If so, are you going to trade under the same name and branding of your existing store? There are pros and cons to this which we’ll happily explain to you. Perhaps it is worth trading under a different name online in order to offer lower prices.
- What markets will you be targeting? The internet allows you to target a global market, but is your product/service range suitable to be shipped to the US, for example?
- Are you ready to accept payments online? For example, if you want to accept Laser cards, then you’ll require a payment provider such as Realex, and a merchant bank account. Note that there are recurring costs associated with these services.
- How will you advertise your online store? Google Adwords, internet marketing and SEO all come into play here. We can advise on each option.
Examples of our E-Commerce work
HandCraftHurleys.com was founded by Daithi O’Regan in 2010. Handcrafted hurleys are produced by dedicated artisan hurley makers, of whom there are just over one hundred in Ireland.
How we helped
» Created an online store using the Magento E-Commerce platform » Set up online payments using PayPal » Created an internet marketing plan
The Marilyn Air Dryer makes clothes drying easy. It’s kinder to your clothes, kinder to your pocket and kinder to the environment.
How we helped
» Worked with a tight budget to create a professional online presence » Created the online store using WordPress and the WP-ECommerce add-on » Undertook on-page keyword optimization to improve rankings for targeted traffic